A Meksell Thread, in case you miss 5r! πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Does anyone have ideas on how I can increase awareness of this forum?

I want to get freelancers of all kinds, not just writers and proofreaders.

Every advice I read on google is the same tiresome, repetitive crap:

• Be engaged
  • Create good topics,
  • etc.

Well, duh . . . :unamused:

Your biggest problem right now is the domain name. The My Buzz/Microblogs confusion is an SEO death trap.

I did search on Godaddy for Mybuzz like domain names and there were some. I’d say (if you are settled on it) incorporating My Buzz into the domain name is essential.

To get recognized after that… Yes. I do have a few ideas. It is also something which is on my mind, as I would really like to help this place get somewhere. :slight_smile:

I will have to get back to you, though. Right now I’m in a spiderweb of trying to manage my own online projects. Let it be known, though, that you have already succeeded in bringing one of yours to completion! I rarely get that far… As you might have noticed :wink:

I don’t know…I have this SEO friend from India, very successful and smart, but he lives like a king and is expensive. Why don’t you just ask Goofy for advice? He has made more than $100k offering advice to online business owners like yourself.

I did that too, but as expected, the popular extensions like .com & .net are already taken.

I like β€œMyBuzz” (My Business) but I’m open to changing it, if need be.

Holiday seasons are crazy busy for me but, perhaps at the beginning of next year. I can work on another domain name or a better header.

If anyone has a better idea between now and then, please let me know!! :slight_smile:

I think that we should come up with a funny tagline for the banner. If the black background stays, the color scheme is nice as it stands out a lot.

:+1: Yest! Any ideas? :smiley_cat:

I’m trying to figure out how to change the background to white but I have to come up with a new logo before I do that!