🗣 ~~ SHOUTBOX ~~ 📢

Yup, it’s fun for newbies to try earn badges and learn some stuff along the way. You should have gotten a welcome message from “Discobot” - PM him and he’ll teach you some features.

Who is discobot?

How do I PM?

How do I change my avatar?

Discobot is a tutorial.

PM: Click the letter S on the top right and then click the envelope (message) . You send a message like this @discobot

Seriously? You can’t figure this out for yourself? :roll_eyes:
Click the letter S again, then your username and go from there.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Okay, fine. I figure it out.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start new user

You may want to do that PM instead of here.

Just play with it have fun. I have to run. Tell Lynn I said, “HOWDY!” I need some users on this forum to get it going, so tell her to stop by when she get’s a chance.

Okay.

See you later.

I was curious so I clicked your profile.

fiverr.com/woofy31 is coming up as a forbidden site.

Oh, I’m Max btw.

When a Good Freelancer turns out to be really Bad :rage:

Oh, yeah! I love Sci Fi, and we get our own scifidude :grin: Welcome to this forum, Max!! :space_invader: :alien:

OK, so I’m a dog person, I’m a guy, I’ve been working on Fiverr for a bit over 8 years now, my favorite numbers are 3 & 4, I live in a far distant & dark timezone, and I have no idea why that link is forbidden :eyes:

@RegiAdd the forum is growing, my inner evil laugh is getting louder with each new member, for my takeover plans are still on :smiling_imp:

I’m a dog person too.

My gf is a cat person.

We spend about much money on our pets as most people do on their kids.

I write for a living.

People make fun of me for my choppy writing on forums.

Unlike Regina and my gf, I only care for perfection on stuff I get paid to write so here, not so much.

I’m curious if the majority of guys are dog people while the majority of gals are cat people :thinking:

A pet is just like a kid for many of us, just the kind that never grows up :sweat_smile:

I won’t make fun, unless you start using things like “dear sir” or start throwing some real bad & unforgiving spelling/grammar errors :roll_eyes:

As a full time perfectionist (heck, I don’t have time for anything lately except being a perfectionist :sweat_smile: ), I try to keep my writing as pro & perfect as possible no matter where I write – you know, practice makes perfect (that should be the perfectionist’s motto).

Why would I call you “dear sir?” :thinking:

Fiverr is filled with people who’ve read some wrong book (or maybe it’s something about their culture?) on how to address to people.

I’m literally bombarded every day with random “Hi” / “Hi dear” / “dear Sir” messages :expressionless:

Almost sounds like those popular princess phishing e-mails :smiley:

Yeah, some forums are filled with people that have atrocious writing skills.

I wonder what Regina would do if I called her dear ma’am? :smile:

:scream:

She knows those people, too, and I bet she’s been called like that before countless times on Fiverr. But hey, let’s give it a try, shall we? :grin:

@RegiAdd
Dear Ma’am,

Hi.

LOL!

I have to take my pooch out, so I’ll catch you later, RAZ!

Have a good night, @RegiAdd , ma’am! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well, I gotta crash a pillow now since it’s 2:30 AM here (the timezone differences are killing me :weary:)

Have a wonderful day, Max!

Leaving you with my daily moment of deep thinking & genuine wonder:

Water is a beverage whose flavor is it’s temperature.

:astonished:

2:30 a.m.?

Good lord, where do you live?